In This Guide, I will Explain you how to use greenify. Battery life is the one of the biggest problem of android. After using your new phone for few days you start missing the good battery backup you used to get on starting, this happens with everyone. There are many reasons for fast battery drainage. In this Guide, i will tell you how to use greenify effectively. You Just need Android Phone, which must be rooted or not, it doesn’t matters. Also have a look at Top 5 apps for rooted android device. Greenify will help you to Speed up your Device, upto 5X and it will also Optimize battery life of your Device easily. This app will stop all unnecessary background apps, and you will get more good performance from your device easily.
Possible reasons why your phone’s battery is draining fast
- Screen – Your phone’s screen uses the battery most, around 15 to 20 % because of high brightness, long timeout ,live wallpapers.
- GPS – GPS is the best battery hungry thing which android gave you, no matter how much useful it is but it will be a battery drainer always.
- Data services – Continues usage of Bluetooth , WiFi & mobile data can also cause you a fast battery drain.
- Background Processes – This is the thing which consumes too much battery in any android device. All the apps always work in background & keep eating your battery without your knowledge.
You can download any battery stats app to check which thing is using your battery most.
List of Best Apps to Greenify
any Kind of Games
and much more, depend on you which kinda apps you have installed.
Also Check – How to Remove Darkness from Lockscreen
Here are few tips from us to save some juice of your battery
- If possible, keep your phone’s brightness at Lowest level. Full brightness will drain your battery too fast. Also keep the screen time out to 15 second/ 30 second.
- Turn off the GPS & all the locations services if you are not using them. It will help you to save a lot of battery .
- Keep mobile data off when you are not using it because it consumes too much battery, people nowadays never turn off the mobile even when they are not using it. This can cause a huge battery drain , your battery will keep draining on standby mode too. So it is recommended to turn off the mobile data when you are not using it .
More numbers of apps you will install , more your battery will drain because all the apps remain active in background.
But you can stop it completely !! Yeah you read that right, now you can stop all the background services of third party which eats your battery too much.
Here I’m going to tell you how to stop background processes of apps to get a better battery backup using greenify. Greenify is from one of the most important app for any android device. We was also shared List of Best Xposed Modules, and we have mentioned that greenify is from one of the best app for xposed modules. So check full steps for how to use greenify root from below.
What is greenify ?
Greenify is the app which is known as the best battery saver app for android. There are too many apps which claims about being a best battery saver app but none can match greenify.
Let’s move to steps of how to install greenify & use it to save your phone’s battery :-
- You can simply download greenify app from here – Download Greenify
After downloading ,click on install and open the app.
- After installing Greenify, open the app & click on the plus icon from Top Right Corner.
- Now select the apps which you want to hibernate, like we did in below screenshots. Apps with Blue mark are most running apps in background, and making your device more slow. So make sure you tick all of these apps.
- Simply Click on Menu button from your Device, and select Show All option, for get full apps list, which apps are slowing down your device.
- Now greenify will put all the selected apps on hibernation mode so none of app will drain battery in the background.
Note – To use full functions of greenify you need to install xposed installer & activate the ‘greenify’ module there.
Note 2 : Putting the apps on hibernation mode will remove the notification of every particular app until you don’t open them. You can download donate version to get access of features like “don’t remove notification”
You can also enable greenify auto hibernation mode so that greenify will put all the apps on hibernation after sleeping.
I can assure that you are going to get awesome battery backup after using greenify.
So I hope now you got it that how can you save your phone’s battery by using greenify. Do comment if you face any kind of issue while following this how to use greenify xposed guide.. Enjoy awesome battery backup in your Rooted Device with help of Greenify app. Auto Hibernation feature in greenify will Save more and more battery in your device. So now, make your device powerful with the help of this Greenify app, and get more performance with the help of this App. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned here for more cool stuffs like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Download Latest GB Whatsapp Apk For Android Latest Version 2017 - June 20, 2017
- Show Box Latest App Download for Android - December 6, 2016
- 10 Best Free Movie Streaming Sites Which You Should Try - October 11, 2016