Share Airtel Data
Hello Guys, As you know from TV Advertisements, Airtel is started service for share 2g/3g/4g data packs. This is a exclusive launch by Airtel, of Data pack share service, in which you can share data packs with your friends or family. you can simply recharge your phone & share your data pack with your friends or family members easily by just send a SMS to Airtel. previously, i was also shared Zbigz premium account. it’s a very easy method, which i am going to describe here. checkout full post from below, for get more details about this offer. so here we go !
Airtel 3g / 4g Data Pack Sharing
If you want to share Airtel data packs with your friends, then make sure you add number of your friends or family only in your Sim card. This offer will be useful for you, only if you are member of big family, & all of your family members don’t want to recharge with data packs, but only want to use some data. so you can share your Data pack with them & save some money on Internet packs with this awesome Offer by Airtel.
Requirements for Share Airtel 3g/4g Data With Friends
- Airtel 3G / 4G Sim Card
- Mobile Phone & Working Internet Connection
- Data Pack in your Sim Card, which you want to share 😀
How to Share Airtel 3g / 4g Internet Pack with your Friends or Family
- At First, make sure you have enough data for share with your friends, i recommend you to Share data Pack only if you have more than 100 MB Data in your Sim
- For checkout your Data balance, dial *123*11# from your Airtel prepaid sim card, it will process your request & you will get your data pack balance within seconds.
- now, If you have some data for share with your friends / family, open Airtel online data share page form here – Airtel Data Sharing
- Now, After open above page it will ask you to enter your phone number, just add your number & enter your airtel password, if you have any. else just select login via OTP & enter your OTP Code which you was recieved in your sim card.
- Now, It will login with your Airtel account & it will ask you to enter numbers of your choice, in which you want to share your data pack. enter number of your choice & click on add button normally.
- After Successfully Enter, you will get a confirmation SMS in your Airtel sim card.
Now, Which number you have added in your data pack share list, then if he / she use net pack , then your data will cut.
Alternate Method for Add Number for Share Data Pack (Without Internet)
If you have Airtel sim card, & above site is not working for you because of some reasons, then Airtel is also launched a new method, for data pack share by Just sending a simple message to them. you can follow below easy steps & follow this guide from here.
- At First, Open message app from your phone & type – ADD <number> & Send To 121
For Example – Add 9999999999 & send to 121
- you will get confirmation message in your sim card, that you have added a number in your share plan.
How to Delete Airtel Data Pack Sharing Number, Which you was Added Earlier.
If you have added some numbers in your list, but now you want to remove that number from your list, then you can follow up simple steps, for remove number from your Airtel data pack sharing list, by just send a simple message.
- Open Message app from your mobile phone & type – – DEL <number> & Send it to 121
- For Example – DEL 9999999999 & Send to 121
So Guys, this was the best & easiest method for share your Airtel 2g 3g 4g data pack with friends. Now, enjoy sharing data from your Airtel sim card with your friends or family. Before, we was sharing our mobile main balance with relatives, but now we are sharing data packs too with your family / friends. Say thanks to Airtel for giving such awesome Feature to Us. if you have any other questions regarding this guide, then feel free to comment below, i will surely try to help you. Thanks for visiting & keep visit here for more stuffs like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Download Latest GB Whatsapp Apk For Android Latest Version 2017 - June 20, 2017
- Show Box Latest App Download for Android - December 6, 2016
- 10 Best Free Movie Streaming Sites Which You Should Try - October 11, 2016