Whatsapp is one of the most widely used and hassle free messenger with best user suitable interface. As it’s the easiest interface to communicate, the people of every age, profession, gender use this application and because of its augmented usage brand has diversified its usage by adding multiple features to it like video calling, voice calling file transfer and latterly new feature is introduced of money transfer. Almost every phone we use these days in dual sim, hence we all have 2 separate numbers for professional and personal use. It has also become important to differentiate our use of mobile numbers as we live in the sphere of internet where everything and everyone is interconnected so we are more exposed to threats and prone to vulnerability. If you use your single number everywhere you might get agitated of automated calls which leaves you infuriated but it isn’t unusual as these are the fraudulent automated marketing calls.
Not only that, numbers are even used in banking services these days and as in current scenario it is the easiest medium for hackers to hack important passwords is through mobile numbers. But when we think of operating 2 different numbers we land up in dilemma of how will we manage it. As whatsapp has become the primarily used messenger and these days we even manage our business and personal contacts on it. And because most of us are not aware of the hack of using multiple numbers on whatsapp or clone whatsapp we end up using only single number everywhere or separate our important contacts fromWhatsApp. When we have the technology then why not use it cleverly?
You would have thought that you can switch your WhatsApp accounts multiple times and use it on the original application, but doing so might block your whatsapp account temporarily or permanently. As we use 2 simcards at a time to bifurcate out personal and professional contacts. We use different numbers to call, message or use internet etc, but why not whatsapp? By far many of us are not well equipped with technology to use it at its best, so here’s an incredibly fundamental hack to syndicate your tasks and separate them at the same time.
The first thing which is very obvious is to have a Dual-sim phone, now you can check in settings if dual whatsApp is inbuilt in your phone and if not then this is the procedure for cell phones of different companies. There are multiple applications like Gb Whatsapp, MBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp. This step-wise method is for the Gbwhatsapp application users. Other applications works same but this one is the easiest among all but it won’t be any issue if one uses other applications. This application assists you in sending/receiving files, images, sounds, gifs like every other normal whatsapp the activities which you will be performing in different whatsapp account will work exactly similar to that of how it works on your primary number.
Run Dual WhatsApp Accounts on Android with GBWhatsApp
- First step is to download GbwhatsApp application from here – Download GBWhatsApp
- Then click on downloaded application, click on Install button. Then app will start installing, then below thing will show up.
- Now this Gbwhatsapp screen would be displayed on your home screen which you can access easily. Now you just have to open this application and proceed doing the conventional method of login.
- As stated above now you just have to enter the new number on which you want to operate another whatsapp account.
This method is the 100% applicable which is tried and tested and could be used on any dual sim android phone.
Here are the certain stated features of Gbwhatsapp which enables you to separate your active whatsapp accounts on single phone.
-Your own theme can be created on Gbwhatsapp and also there are number of themes available which you can use.
-As for current scenario you require root access but onseible it will be solved later on.
-It provides amazing privacy MODS.
-Its available in number of languages. (more than 100)
-Broadcast message can be sent to 600 people at once which is fabulous.
-The special feature which distinguishes it from normal whatsapp is that you can send 90 images at once instead of 10.
-There’s an another additional feature of counter statistics.
How to use Dual WhatsApp Account with PARALLEL SPACE App
Another safe application for parallel using of different whatsapp accounts on single phone is Parallel space. Parallel space is another application of similar kind which enables an individual to operate multiple whatsapp accounts on single device. Here, are the steps.
- Install the application from google play store app. PARALLEL SPACE
- Open the application and search whatsapp on it.
- Further right click on whatsapp and select ‘Add on Parallel space’.
- Now, as the procedure is almost done the icon of Parallel space will start appearing on your home screen register on the whatsapp and start using it.simply as you use your primary number.
Another Application is YoWhatsApp
The steps to use YoWhatsApp are as follows:
- Restore the complete backup data of your whatsapp.
- Erase the complete data of your whatsapp account by whatsapp-settings-data-clear data.
- Rename the whatsapp directory toYoWhatsApp. Any website or link can be used.
- Next step is uninstalling the original whatsapp and installYoWhatsApp.
- Re-install the whatsapp and do not forget to register your previous number on which you were operating whatsapp (primary number).
The final step it to re-install the original whatsapp from play store. Now you’re all ready to use whatsapp on both the numbers simoultaneously.
So these were some of the applications which can be used on the Android phones to effectively manage your directories and keeping the perfect record of data. As these applications are not very complicated so why not hike up the efficiency of tasks and syndicate them in a smarter way and make an optimum advantage of the available resources.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to run 2 WhatsApp Accounts on one Android Phone - March 7, 2018
- Download Latest GB Whatsapp Apk For Android Latest Version 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Download and Install Counter Strike 1.6 On Android - January 23, 2018