Root Redmi Note 3
How to root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Version Redmi Note 3 is the latest mid range device in the market, the mid range Redmi Note 3 has all the great features of any flagship device available in the market now. From fingerprint scanner to a complete metal unibody, Redmi Note 3 will give you features of any flagship device at very affordable price. One of the most popular device in recent times. So checkout Full Information regarding How to Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Varient Without unlocking Bootloader.
Checkout this post – Redmi Note 3, Here Is What We Think About This New Xiaomi Device.
Rooting is the most important thing anyone can do with his android smartphone, by rooting your android phone you can get so many features to play with them. Root access will allow you to customize your android phone with your choice, every android user loves the customization & this is the great thing about android phones. But if you don’t root your android phone then you will not able to do too much customization on your android phone. We can say that a non rooted android phone is locked with limited functions, by rooting you can unlock the door with full of customization and tweaking.
You may like this post :- Top Apps For A Rooted Android.
Root Redmi Note 3
There are so many reasons out there for why you should root your android Device, countless customization is one of them. From changing fonts to changing icons there is every thing available for every different kind of user. By getting root access you can install xposed on your android phone to make it more smarter and more powerful. We have shared Step by step Guide for Root Redmi Note 3 below, you don’t need to unlock bootloader for follow this guide. Xposed is the best thing for any rooted android phone, we already said that if you have a rooted android phone & you have not installed xposed on it then you are really missing a big thing. also check TOP Xposed Modules for Android Device.
So you must realized now that rooting is the most important thing to do with any android smartphone , and if you successfully bought the budget beast Redmi Note 3 then you must be thinking to root it too.
Redmi Note 3 is a new device with a locked bootloader so rooting the rooting process of Redmi Note 3 will be very difficult. Though there is no root guide available to Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant we have found a method to get temporary root access on Redmi Note 3.
We will tell you how can you get temporary root access on your Redmi Note 3, as per now there is no way to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 3 …. We have tried some methods to unlock the bootloader & install supersu on it , but no success yet. We will update the post when we will successfully unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 3 , so till then follow below guide to get temporary root access on your Redmi Note 3 & Keep visiting ViralTecho to find out the proper guide to root your Redmi Note 3.
Follow Below Guide To Get The Temporary Root Access On Your Redmi Note 3
Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant : In this method we show you how can you get root access on your Redmi Note 3 without unlocking the bootloader of the device, though this is the temporary root access, You have to wait some more time to get a proper rooting method for your Redmi Note 3. This method is for only those peoples who want root access on their Redmi Note 3 immediately, if you can wait for the best method to root your Redmi Note 3 then don’t root your Redmi Note 3 now ,better wait for some time.
Let’s move to guide of HOW TO ROOT REDMI NOTE WITHOUT UNLOCKING THE BOOTLOADER TO GET TEMPORARY ROOT ACCESS.
Requirements Before Root Redmi Note 3
- A PC / Laptop
- A Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant Device.
- Internet Connection On The Device.
- Some Common Sense :p
Note : By following this method you will get temporary root access on your Redmi Note 3 device, by temporary root access we mean that the root access will gone after you reboot your phone or after turning off the device.
& follow this method at your own risk , we will not be responsible for any kind of damage on your device.
Also, this rooting is guide is for only snapdragon variant of Redmi Note 3 don’t try this on any device or you will end up bricking the phone.
How To Root Redmi Note 3 Without Unlocking The Bootloader
- You need to enable the USB debugging on your Redmi 3, so check if developer option is available in settings or not , if its hidden then go to settings > about device and tap on build number for 7 – 10 times, You will see developer options enabled on the screen. Now go to developer option and enable the USB debugging.
- Now after doing above two steps , download the below file and install it on your computer.
- Turn on the mobile data or WiFi on your Redmi Note 3. Now connect your phone to your PC via USB cable, a notification will appear now – allow USB debugging. Now open the above downloaded app in your PC and run it as an administrative, To run the file as admin right-click over there & select run as administrative.
- After That, Click on Button, Like Below Screenshot, and Wait for few minutes, don’t disconnect your phone from your PC. Now your phone will rooted.
- If you still don’t get root access on your phone then open the app on your PC again & click on root, now your phone will be rooted.
Please note that your phone will lose root access if you switch off the phone or reboot it. So this method is not for them who frequently reboot their devices, we will recommend you to wait for few more time before following this method. If you don’t reboot your phone for a long time then try this or it’s of no use if you reboot your phone frequently because losing root access after every reboot will give you a big headache. I hope this Redmi Note 3 Rooting Guide Will Work for you. Also Checkout How to Stop Background apps for Increase Performance and battery life. Still root is root, if you need root access urgently then try this method and if facing any issue during the process then comment below I will try to help you out.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Download Latest GB Whatsapp Apk For Android Latest Version 2018 - April 6, 2018
- How to run 2 WhatsApp Accounts on one Android Phone - March 7, 2018
- Download and Install Counter Strike 1.6 On Android - January 23, 2018