Replace Kingroot With SuperSU
Hey Fellas! Today I am going to tell you about How to Replace Kingroot With SuperSU in Android. You might have rooted your Android mobile phone with the application named as Kingroot. This is the reason the application named as Kingroot is pre-installed on your Android device. Then you will be able to use those rooted application. Most of the times your Android device is not rooted by the application named as Framaroot in that situation we try installing other applications in our Android device.
Must Check – How to Root an Android device without a computer
If we try rooting our Android device with Framaroot at that time we get a pre-installed application in our Android device. If we try rooting our Android with the help of Kingroot we get an application named as Kingroot. After rooting our Android device with Kingroot we see issues that the application is in Chinese language or else it will be having an error in granting the root permissions. This is the reason why users switch to new super user application in your Android device. Kingroot only roots application which are having MTK Chipset.
Replace Kingroot With Super SU
We will mention you a simple method in which you will be able to replace Kingroot with super SU application. This method is easy and you really don’t require any deep knowledge about replacing application with Super SU. Even you don’t need PC. Just some correct information, and process of doing that and then you are good to go. I will suggest you to use this trick in MTK devices having 4.0x to 4.4.4x only. Then only you will be able to replace. Just because one click root application doesn’t works in Lollipop and marshmallow.
If you will try installing the application in your device. Simply by downloading the application in your device. Then it will ask to update binaries. But the process will get failed immediately. Then you have to root your Android device again. If your development of the mobile is high then you will easily get custom recovery of your device and flash it in your Android device. But what is your development is not proper then you can simply follow-up this method in your Android device.
Super SU V/S Kingroot
If we will see super su is the best application which has premium design and themes. If we will look at Kingroot then this application is just fine. Not having a good interface and sometimes it is in Chinese language. Which is really difficult to understand by anyone. You can use Super SU in any language of your choice. Which is the best feature of the application.
Benefits of Supersu
In super su you can also do changes in the logo. But in Kingroot you can’t do changes. If you want to hide super SU you can also do that without any issues which is again a best feature to hide and with password lock. If we look at the application it is a complete package with its unique features and other stuffs. This is the reason why it is preferred by millions of users. Users can also update the application using Play store.
Requirements Before Replace Kingroot with supersu
To remove or replace this application in your Android device. Then you can easily follow-up this guide and checkout the below requirement and proceed to next step easily.
- Terminal Emulator: Play Store
- B1 Achiever : Extraction of zip files
- Kingroot application pre-installed in your Android device.
- Replace Kingroot with Supersu zip
- Working internet connection
How To Replace Kingroot With Super SU
Now, before proceeding to the next step I will suggest you to do all this settings properly. It is damn easy if you follow-up this method in your Android device. Then you can really do all those settings in your Android device. Just think that you are really a coding master and follow-up this guide.
- Firstly download and install the terminal emulator in your Android device.
- After that download Replace Kingroot with Supersu zip and extract the file with the help of B1 Achiever
- Paste this files in your internal storage root directory and leave it as it is so that we can write commands.
- Then open the terminal emulator and now write the command in the application given below
- Now, grant the root permission of the application
- Now, write the below command again
- Now, you have successfully done your 80% of work. Just make sure that your mobile data or wi-fi is on
- Now, super su application is available in your app drawer and now you can enjoy the super su in your Android device.
You have successfully installed the super su in your Android device. This article was about How to Replace Kingroot With SuperSU in Android. I hope you like it. If you face any difficulty feel free to comment below. We will surely help you out. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and as always peace out.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to run 2 WhatsApp Accounts on one Android Phone - March 7, 2018
- Download Latest GB Whatsapp Apk For Android Latest Version 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Download and Install Counter Strike 1.6 On Android - January 23, 2018