Android lockscreen Darkness Remove
Want to set a new wallpaper for you android lockscreen but it looks ugly because of darkness? You don’t need to worry now because we here at Viral Techo found a way to make your lockscreen look brighter. First of all you need to root your device because without root access you will not be able to remove the dark overlay. So Checkout This Guide on How to Root Android Phone – How to root Android Phone. If you face any issue during rooting then please let us know via comment below. After successfully rooting your device you need to install xposed installer on you phone. Xposed is the one of the best tool for android. If you are rooted and xposed is not installed on your phone then you are missing the big thing.
Note – Method of installing xposed is different for different versions of android, head over to xda to know how to install xposed on your device or do comment below we will find it for you. In lollipop ,you need to flash framework.zip through recovery after that you can install xposed installer.apk
Caution : installing xposed without proper knowledge of it may lead your device to bootloop/softbrick . So in case if anything goes wrong then please take a nandroid backup or you need to flash stock rom in your device.
To confirm if the framework is successfully installed or not open xposed & check this , if you see xposed framework is active, like below screenshot then go ahead.
How to Remove Darkness from Lockscreen Wallpaper
- Open xposed & go to download section.
- Now search ‘Bright lockscreen’ module and click on it. Then it will open a new screen, and click on download option from here.
- Now click on install, button, after it complete download process, and let it install.
- After installing bright lockscreen module ,go to modules in xposed installer & mark on bright lockscreen like this.
- Now perform a soft reboot/reboot , in other words, you need to restart your Phone, for Enable This Module. So After restart your Phone, follow below steps.
- Now set a wallpaper for your lock screen & check if it is looking clear & bright or not. It should look like this .
- In case you want to remove darkness from Patten/pin too then open Xposed installer again , open modules and click on bright lockscreen to open the module . now mark on change lockscreen overlay opacity like this . Keep overlay opacity value to zero if you want to remove darkness completely.
- Now restart your Phone again, for Settings to Take Effect.
Screenshot After Removing Darkness from Lock Screen
Some other Modules for Tweak Lockscreen in Rooted Android Phone
So below is the another list of Lock screen tweaking apps, in which you can easily Tweak your Lockscreen, with simple Steps. Let’s check it out now from below and do various experiments 😀
#1 Lockscreen Mods
This is the module you may like more because it has lot more tweaks to do with your android’s lockscreen. Install the module in same way you installed previous one. This module will allow you to add apps on your lockscreen
#2 Clean Lockscreen
Best xposed module which i like most. Don’t want carrier name on lockscreen ? Don’t like that big clock on lockscreen which is in the face of your wallpaper ? Date , alarm info is too irritating too ? Don’t worry then this module will do all the things for you . It can remove swipe to unlock , numbers from dialpad on pinlock and the many more. That’s why this Clean Lockscreen module is most loved module.
There are many more awesome modules there on xposed, which you can check from Download Section. I hope now you have made your lockscreen better than before. If you are still facing issue then tell us where are you strucked by commenting below. Do subscribe by entering your email below to get latest updates from Viral Techo. Thanks for reading, and Stay Tuned here for more Cool Stuffs like This.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to run 2 WhatsApp Accounts on one Android Phone - March 7, 2018
- Download Latest GB Whatsapp Apk For Android Latest Version 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Download and Install Counter Strike 1.6 On Android - January 23, 2018