Samsung Stock Flash
This is the tutorial to show you how to flash stock ROM ( original stock firmware) on your Samsung device using Odin. Before proceeding please charge your device full to avoid any kind of problem during the process. This is the Step by step guide for flashing Stock rom in your Samsung Device. If you have rooted android phone, then it’s possible you brick your Phone. So in this case, you need to flash stock ROM in your Samsung Device. Odin Software is developed for Flashing Stock Firmwares Samsung Devices. Also Checkout How to Enable Video Calls in Whatsapp. I have mentioned step by step guide, for how to flash stock firmware.
Note :- Flashing a stock ROM will wipe your data so if you have any important data in your device then please take a backup before flashing the stock ROM.
Requirements Before Follow This Guide
- samsung drivers for odin – Download USB Drivers
- samsung firmwares ( samsung flash file ) – Download Stock ROM
- samsung odin download ( samsung flash tool ) for Flash stock rom in samsung – Download Odin
Flash stock ROM on your Samsung device using Odin
- Now go to development options & tick on USB debugging. If you can’t find development options in settings then go to about phone & tap on build number for few time.
- Now extract the downloaded stock ROM on your computer ,after extracting the ROM you should see a “md5” file there.
- First of all download the official stock ROM for your Samsung device.
- Now download Samsung USB driver and install it to your Laptop/computer. If you have already installed Samsung USB driver on your computer then skip this point.
- You need to boot your device into download mode , to boot into download mode ,do this –
Turn off you phone>Press and hold volume down+ power key + home button.
When your device vibrates , release the power key & keep holding the home button & volume down key. Now you are booted into the download mode.
- After selecting “md5” click on the start button in odin to start the flashing process.
- If Odin successfully detected your device & showed added message, then you will see PDA button there in Odin click on that PDA button and select that ‘md5’ file which you extracted on your computer before. (Check #Point 2)
- Now download Odin & extract it on your computer , after extracting Odin you will see few files there. Make sure you find ‘odin.exe’ file there.
- In download mode, you will see a warning, press volume up key to continue.
- Click on Odin.exe and connect your Samsung phone to your computer via USB cable. Odin will automatically detect your device after connecting to computer. It will show added message to lower left panel.
- If you see a Green a Pass message then remove the USB from your phone.
Your device should restart automatically now.
- Perform a factory reset now in stock recovery.
- Most probably ,your Samsung will stuck at the boot now. You have to go into stock recovery now. To boot into stock recovery : Press and hold volume up + home button + power key. When your phone vibrates , again release the power key & keep holding the volume up and home button. Now you are booted into recovery.
- Now click on reboot now in recovery to start the device.
Now your device should successfully boot up without any kind of issue.
So this is the tutorial to show you how to flash the stock ROM on a Samsung device using Odin. We tried best to show you a in a simplest way , if you still face any issue while flashing the stock ROM then comment below where are you stucked. Also if you want any tutorial related to any android problem , feel free to ask us. Happy flashing 🙂
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Download Latest GB Whatsapp Apk For Android Latest Version 2017 - February 2, 2017
- Show Box Latest App Download for Android - December 6, 2016
- 10 Best Free Movie Streaming Sites Which You Should Try - October 11, 2016